Sunday, September 21, 2008

Surveys & Research Studies

By taking Surveys and participating in Research Studies ( Focus Groups ), you won't get rich! But, I think often times people overlook the potential to not only make a nice sum of extra money each year, but also to help influence the marketplace by your answers.

Not only are they fun to participate in, but they can be done at your own convenience, and you can also choose not to participate. There is never an obligation. If you are available, then you decide to take part and make a little extra $$$.

How much do I typically make taking Surveys and participating in Research Studies?

It varies from year to year, but it is always a nice little bit for us. So far this year, I have brought home $235. And, this does not include all the money I have earned but have not "cashed" out yet. Meaning, I have earned, for example, $15 with a company, but I have to reach the $20 mark before they will cut me a check. So, in fact, I have earned more than that, but just haven't received it yet.

Want to learn more about Surveys and which companies I personally recommend? Click here.

Want to know additional information about Research Studies? Click here.

Meanwhile, visit my left side bar and click on the pictures to sign up for all of the Survey Companies I recommend.

Go to the right side bar to visit my preferred Research Study companies and sign up for yourself.

Have a recommendation for a new Survey site or Research Study site? Feel free to email me.

No comments:

 
Photobucket